The commander-in-chief of Iran's military, Amir Hatami, said on Sunday that threats from Israel persist, according to state media.
In June, Israel and the US launched strikes on Iranian nuclear facilities during the so-called 12-day war, in which Tehran retaliated against Israel with several barrages of missiles and drones.
"A 1% threat must be perceived as a 100% threat. We should not underestimate the enemy and consider its threats as over," Hatami said, according to the official IRNA news agency, adding that the Islamic Republic's missile and drone power "remains standing and ready for operations".
Last month, Israeli Minister of Defence Israel Katz warned that his country would strike Iran again if threatened.
August 20, 2025
August 20, 2025
August 20, 2025
August 20, 2025
August 20, 2025
Japanese exports suffered their steepest drop in more than four years last month as tariffs imposed by US President Donald Trump bit, official data showed Wednesday.The year-on-yea...